Trains that sound like dogs
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article? The main group of people are from Japan but the main person is Asahi Shimbum
2. What was the key event from the news article? The key event is that trains that sound like dogs
3. Where did this event take place? This take place in Japan
4. When did this event take place? This event happened at february 2nd 2018
1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article? Ashai Shimbum said that ‘the system tested a three-second recording of a deer and 20 seconds of a barking dog from a running train car during its evening run, when deer are typically seen on the tracks.’
2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article. A train that sound like dogs will be invented in the future. Ashai Shimbum was the person who figured out this dog train. He even said that ‘the system tested a three-second recording of a deer and 20 seconds of a barking dog from a running train car during its evening run, when deer are typically seen on the tracks.’
3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place. This was made in Japan, Japan is connected with south korea and one of the most popular country ever!
4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future. In the future a dog train will be invented
5. Explain in your own words why this event took place. this event took place because it’s part of the future.
6. Use the Dictionary in the bottom right hand corner to find the meaning of 3 words from the article.
- collision:to go or through a place
- Hazardous: really risky
- Emit: to give forth or release.