Tuesday 12 December 2017

Key Competencies

Key Competencies
(the capabilities required for living and lifelong learning)


Halsey Drive School
                    A = Almost Always
                                                               S = Sometimes
                                                          N = Not yet
1st half of the year
2nd half of the year
Student
Teacher
Student
Teacher
Managing Self

I am organised for the day
a
A
AA
I am willing to try new things
a
A
AA
I complete work to the best of my ability and show initiative
a
A
AA
I begin work straight away, stay on task and work independently
a
A
AA
I can set realistic goals and explain how to achieve them
a
A
AA
I make sensible behaviour choices
s
S
AA
I happily take part in all school activities
s
S
SS
Relating to Others

I cooperate well with others when working
a
A
AA
I treat others with respect
a
A
SA
I am a good friend and role model - especially at break times
a
A
AA
I show good manners and cooperate with others
a
A
AA
Participating and Contributing

I share my ideas and opinions with others
a
S
AA
I listen well to other people’s opinions
a
A
AA
I take part in activities outside of the classroom
S
S
AA
Thinking

I ask relevant questions to deepen my knowledge
s
S
AA
I reflect on my own learning and say what I need to learn next
s
S
AA
Language Symbols and Texts

I use a range of IT to share my learning
s
A
AA

No comments:

Post a Comment