I think people should travel to NZ
I Think people should travel to New Zealand.
- People who do not live in New Zealand
-Because it is really peaceful
- Because it has a sky tower
- We should represent the Maori
- We remember and celebrate and represent the people in the war
- We have lot’s of good hospitals and have the correct medication for you.
- ANZAC day is a day where we remember people from the war.
- We wear poppies and eat ANZAC biscuits and sing the national anthem.
- When you go to the sky tower you have a good view of the city.
- In NZ we have lot’s of good places for good views like the sky tower.
- Because the weather heavy rain/floods rain is good and feeds the plants.
- Rent hotels are too expensive you can go to a motel,stay with family and friends.
- A Lot of people do bad things you can call police.
- The food is really expensive. The food is still delicious.
- The stationary is really expensive you can get the second
Stationary at the two dollar shop
Finally we believe people should travel to New Zealand because NZ is a peaceful place because there is no wars. In NZ we represent Maori because we were the first find NZ This is why people should travel to NZ