Wednesday 15 June 2016

Key Competencies



NAME: William                                    DATE: 15.6.15


Key Competencies are the capabilities pupils need to develop for
living and lifelong learning.

EFFORT / ATTITUDE

A --- CONSISTENT
B --- SATISFACTORY
C --- INCONSISTENT

FIRST
SEMESTER

SECOND
SEMESTER
MYSELF
MY TEACHER
MYSELF
MANAGING SELF


 Me/Teacher
I show that I am keen to learn
B
BA         A
I complete work to the best of my ability
B
BB          B
I use classroom time well
A
BB           B
I listen and follow instructions carefully
B
BA           B
I begin work straight away
A
BB            B
I can stay on task and work independently
B
AA            B
I can set realistic goals and explain how to achieve them
B
BB             B
I make sensible behaviour choices
B
CB             B




RELATING TO OTHERS



I cooperate well with others when working
B
AB             B
I treat others with respect
B
BB             B
I play well with other children
A
AA             A




PARTICIPATING AND CONTRIBUTING



I share my ideas and opinions with others
B
BB             B
I listen well to other people’s opinions
A
AB              B
I take part in activities outside of the classroom
B
BA              B


TEACHER’S SIGNATURE     ____________________        

No comments:

Post a Comment